A weekly check-up of gender, medicine, and history in the news
- Decolonizing DNA.
- The ghosts of segregation.
- The battle of Blair Mountain.
- Lucky charms around the world.
- There will be a vaccine black market.
- Demonizing diversity training isn’t new.
- AIDS, from the perspective of “patient zero.”
- Preserving 1980s HIV/AIDS education material.
- Trump’s die-hard fans and alternative medicine.
- Afghanistan’s famous female surgeon dies at 72.
- The second life of Princess Diana’s most notorious sweater.
- How Civil War doctors reacted to prescription opioid addiction.
- How an algorithm blocked kidney transplants to Black patients.
- Former presidents volunteer to get coronavirus vaccine publicly.
- The first commercially printed Christmas card scandalized Victorian England.
Did you know that Nursing Clio now has a Patreon? Join here!