Sunday Morning Medicine
A weekly check-up of gender, medicine, and history in the news
- Meth and Mormon Tea.
- Mmmm…Panopticon pie.
- Building dorms for the deaf.
- A history of “snake-oil salesmen.”
- The modern history of swearing.
- Victorians liked to smile sometimes.
- Colorado’s 19th-century utopian communities.
- Denver museum closes Sand Creek Massacre display.
- Haunting photos of abandoned Russian summer camps.
- 17 early designs for the telephone number pad.
- 12 terrifying photos of early-20th century French clowns.
- The FBI anonymously urged MLK to kill himself.
- Why is it so hard to find MLK’s “I have a Dream” speech online?