Sunday Morning Medicine
A weekly check-up of gender, medicine, and history in the news.
- Wanted: Adventurous woman to act as surrogate for Neanderthal baby.
- Hidden history of Washington D.C.
- The plague has staying power.
- What are the ten most important documents in U.S. history? Submit your nominations now.
- Gene study hopes to settle debate over origin of European Jews.
- Jim Crow pay discrimination among black and white teachers.
- Your genetic map may not be anonymous.
- Life in the London Underground in 1940.
- FDA approves first new IUD in 12 years!
- Medieval graffiti.
- How not to run a Boston Tea Party historic tour.
- Can children grow out of autism?
- DNA tests reveal hair and eye color of Nazi prison victims.
- What does it mean to be a woman in a STEM’s field?
- The menu from Lincoln’s second inaugural ball.
- Breathtaking hand-painted color slides from the Russian Revolution.