Sunday Morning Medicine
A weekly check-up of gender, medicine, and history in the news.
- Reamins of Nazi wife confirmed through DNA.
- Wow . . .Henry VIII really knew how to put on a feast!
- The sad history of kid-sized handcuffs.
- America fails at health and wellness.
- More sex, less babies.
- Therapeutic synthetic poop (yes, you read that right).
- The CIA, the polio vaccine, and Osama bin Laden.
- Spam and the black market pharmacy.
- Moral panics throughout history.
- Ancient whistling language revived.
- Female premature orgasms.
- Are babies born good?
- Why do we get pruney bath hands? Science explains!
- A rare Hiroshima A-Bomb photo discovered.
- The connection between epilepsy and migraines.
- Europeans have really bad genes.