Sunday Morning Medicine
A weekly check-up of gender, medicine, and history in the news.
- Recession babies more likely to be delinquents?
- Surreal textbook illustrations from the 1970s.
- Need to peruse the ancient letters of St. Paul? There’s an app for that.
- A new spin on historic sites – digital caves.
- The class politics of vaccinations.
- The entrepreneurial historian.
- South Carolina halts coverage for early elective births.
- DNA confirms dried squash holds decapitated king’s blood.
- Queen Victoria hated her children.
- The new “destination wellness” fad.
- History’s weirdest diet fads.
- The downside of donating sperm on Craigslist.
- Are your redhead genes trying to kill you?
- In memoriam to three amazing Jewish women who changed history.
- Ancient bones reveal a story of compassion.