Sunday Morning Medicine
A weekly check-up of gender, medicine, and history in the news
- John Lennon in Havana.
- Donating orgasms to science.
- A 1950s guide to hooking up.
- Shakespeare’s 10 dirtiest jokes.
- 40 vintage ads that shame women.
- Is Alcoholics Anonymous outdated?
- Vibrant anatomy drawings circa 1959.
- Deadly viruses look beautiful close up.
- An undertaker’s business card from 1745.
- The curious tale of Sigmund Freud’s ashes.
- Meet America’s lesser known Benedict Arnolds.
- Delightful 19th-century Australian slang terms.
- Beasts, comets, and other signs of the end times.
- Diaries of British WWI soldiers now available online.
- Suggestions for a victorious Montgomery bus boycott.