Sunday Morning Medicine
A weekly check-up of gender, medicine, and history in the news.
- Famous “race scientist” dies in Canada.
- The untold story of Korean eunuchs.
- FDR’s son was a hottie.
- Ever wondered what the Depression sounded like? Listen here!
- Could the drug, Special K, be the secret weapon in the fight against depression?
- Helen Keller’s handwritten story now digitized and available to the public.
- Another week, another archive in danger.
- What did schoolchildren in Nazi Germany learn about Britain?
- Disabled woman can’t prove she fought back against rapist, so rapist goes free.
- Bizarre beauty contraptions throughout the ages.
- Ovarian cancer treatment in Britain lagging.
- Hair and makeup tutorial from the 1940s.
- The beauty of words.
- Do you need a handmade vibrator cozie? You can buy one here.
- Six cool posters pay homage to famous female scientists.
- Top one-liners in Presidential debates throughout history.