Sunday Morning Medicine
A weekly check-up of gender, medicine, and history in the news
- A short history of bookmobiles.
- A 1,600-year-old murder mystery.
- Canada’s sexy new gonorrhea ads.
- A beautiful air travel map from 1929.
- UN sued over Haiti cholera epidemic.
- The lost legacy of the British Black Panthers.
- Audio files of Auschwitz survivors now online.
- Ancient women responsible for most cave art?
- African-American women in the silent film industry.
- Cool photos of L.A. street food throughout the years.
- The historical roots of the evangelical adoption boom.
- Want to own one of William S. Burroughs’ old methadone bottles?
- Times of famine linked to disproportionate number of female births.
- What does a famous baseball anthem have to do with women’s history?