Sunday Morning Medicine
A weekly check-up of gender, medicine, and history in the news.
- Using your sperm in a grad school art project is probably not a good idea.
- Which area of the U.S. has the highest HIV infection rates? (Hint: The same region that lacks adequate sex education curriculum).
- The Holocaust just got more shocking.
- Screw the stereotype: Why feminists need to stay angry.
- A love letter between two WWII soldiers.
- Battered skulls reveal Stone-Age women lived in a violent world.
- Geneticists estimate publication date of the ‘Iliad’.
- Hunters-and-Gatherers had really good teeth.
- 5 disorders share genetic risk factors.
- Very strange vintage lingerie ads.
- Ouch! – Victorian anti-masturbation devices.
- The coolest woman in baseball history.
- Confronting the ugly truth about the Vietnam War.