Sunday Morning Medicine
A weekly check-up of gender, medicine, and history in the news.
- The weirdest claims made by “Designer Vagina” websites.
- Civil War underwear.
- Japanese-American internee letters found hidden in wall.
- The historian’s curse.
- New study shows disabled parents often lose custody of their children.
- Girls in juvenile detention face health care issues.
- Is neuroscience under attack?
- Psoriasis drug may slow dementia.
- Lee Harvey Oswald’s apartment to be demolished.
- Psychiatrists OK controversial new DSM-V.
- Blow up the moon? Sure, that sounds like a reasonable Cold War strategy.
- 1,000-year-old Muslim joke book found.
- Photo of iceberg that sunk the Titanic up for sale.
- 8 toys that have been banned throughout history.
- Can ecstasy effectively treat PTSD?
- SCOTUS to decide if human genes can be patented.
- Rosa Park’s arrest records.