Sunday Morning Medicine
A weekly check-up of gender, medicine, and history in the news.
- Nazi-acquired Buddha statue came from space (Now there’s a headline I thought I’d never write).
- The best college prank ever happened in the 1790s (and involved bat poop).
- Bonnie and Clyde guns go up for auction.
- A short history of banning coffee.
- Mitt Romney’s campaign promise: No more Lyme Disease!
- Gay couples get new immigration guidelines.
- Collect opium antiques? You may want to read this.
- The greatest hits in contraception history.
- To sit or squat on the toilet – A medical debate.
- Vaccine opt-out rate is high in private schools.
- The history of women and jury duty.
- Before-and-after photos of women in corsets.
- Does Facebook know you’re pregnant before your friends and family?
- Should the Apollo Moon Landing site become a National Historic Landmark?