Sunday Morning Medicine
A weekly check-up of gender, medicine, and history in the news.
- Black neighborhoods in Elizabethan London
- France’s Belle Epoch leaves traces of radium all over Paris.
- Is it easier to be a pregnant CEO or a pregnant maid? (hint: the answer is obvious.)
- Whooping Cough makes a strong and scary comeback.
- Have we found the remains of Mona Lisa?
- Paris apartment untouched for 70 years – reveals amazing finds.
- Vegetarians in the French Revolution?
- The problem of free doughnuts in WWII.
- The mundane and beautiful pictures of Jim Crow America.
- What ever happened to those happy trees painted by Bob Ross?
- What is the worst book of history? The votes are in. . .
- The medical risks of early C-sections.
- In the Disturbing Study of the Week: Six-year-old girls want to be sexy?
- You’re pretty! (For a dark-skinned girl).
- Woman who had double mastectomy fights to swim bare chested.